Unlike other states in the US, Hawai’i has mostly kept it’s indigenous language (especially Niihau). Pidgin is a mixture of languages (Japanese, Korean, Hawaiian, English, etc.) that is also used often. Whether you’re planning on moving here, backpacking here, or just spending some vacation here, it is best to learn these phrases before you go […]
Where am I now?
- 10 Reasons I’m Traveling the World September 21, 2017
- Circle Island; The Ultimate O’ahu Road Trip September 17, 2017
- Gaining Travel Inspiration and Conquering Fears September 13, 2017
- Bishop Museum vs. Iolani Palace September 8, 2017
- My Travel Itinerary: Where Countries To Go is Going September 3, 2017